The 4th Estate Project says Mitt Romney talks about Obama more than twice as much as Obama talks about Romney.
When Romney talks about Obama, nearly half of his statements (47%) are about the economy, followed by healthcare (14%) and immigration (9%). Obama's statements about Romney center on the economy (51%), character (22%) and strategy (8%).
Overall, as amplified by the media, Obama’s has deployed a less negative strategy toward Romney than Romney has had toward Obama. Similar to Romney, Obama has had no statements positive to Romney. However, 88% of Obama’s statements on Romney were negative, leaving 12% of his statements neutral. That is four times as many neutral statements that Obama has had when speaking about Romney than Romney has had when speaking about Obama.