There’s still time to register for the 2019 Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit. This premier economic forecasting and public policy event offers an unrivaled opportunity for attendees to gain insights on the future of Utah’s economy and the policy priorities for the upcoming legislative session.
The top 5 reasons to attend the Summit:
- Get the best economic information to plan for the year ahead.
- Understand the vision for Utah’s future economy from Governor Herbert.
- Receive the 2019 legislative session preview from legislative leadership.
- Learn about the business community’s top priorities for Utah’s economy.
- Network with more than 1,000 business, policy and academic thought leaders.
Keynote speaker for the 2019 Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit is Ed Bastian, CEO of Delta Air Lines. Under Bastian’s leadership, Delta is transforming the air travel experience with generational investments in technology, aircraft, airport facilities and, most importantly, Delta’s employees worldwide.
The 2019 Utah Economic Outlook & Public Policy Summit takes place January 18, 2019 from 7:30 am to noon at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek. Tickets are $80 for members, $100 for non-members.
For more information: Click here